Hotel La Michele
- The location was good as we had car in use, so could easily reach all the places where we wanted to visit. Breakfast was good and the staff was very friendly. Guernsey Island is a paradise on Earth and there's plenty to explore, so we'll be back.
- This wonderful hotel fulfilled our expectations and we will very highly recommend it. It's location being very near St Peter Port was perfect. We did consider the lady serving breakfast was very delightful and the breakfast itself was the icing on the cake of our stay.
- Good location near a bus stop. Excellent selection for breakfast. Lots of local information. Staff friendly and helpful. Very good value. Good to find a Bible in the bedside table.
- The staff were lovely and very helpful. We liked the quiet location and the fact that bus stops were not too far way, in fact, St Peter Port was only half an hour on foot. The garden was beautiful. The room was spotlessly clean.
- It was a warm, welcoming hotel. Celeste was delightful, couldn't do enough to ensure we had a great stay
- Very friendly manager, great location - a few minutes from bus stop with frequent buses. Freshly cooked breakfast. Lovely atmosphere, fellow guests were friendly.
- Breakfast was good and served with a smile. Location was lovely, with gardens and very peaceful. However it was a fair walk from the bus stop on the main road, but luckily the weather was fine & sunny so the walk was pleasant. The whole holiday on Guernsey: the hotel, the people, the comprehensive bus network, St Peters Port, the various museums, the scenery and the ambience, was a real pleasure.
- Located perfectly just out of town, but close enough to walk
- Good location. On bus route to St Peters Port or walkable. Good breakfast and dinners available by prior notice at reasonable prices. Nice bar lounge area, gardens and swimming pool.
- we loved the quiet, the garden, and the capacity to rest and have snacks in the Conservatory. it was a delightful place in the country parish of St Martin on Guernsey, which was what we wanted, rather than the crowds of the main centres. The check in and attention was lovely. Garden is gorgeous to sit in and sew!
- Great quiet location, spotlessly clean and comfortable
- Comfortable and within easy reach of the town
- The privacy and hidden location at such a short distance from shops, bars and restaurants. The breakfast selection was exceptional! Also, how it didn't feel like a hotel in a good way, it was more like going to your Aunties. Was a family welcome from the start.
- Breakfast and all meals "EXCELLENT" Very high standards.
- Celeste was a magnificent host during our stay. Nothing was too much for her. Always willing to help us and a beautiful welcoming smile all day. She really made our stay lovely.
- Staff were very friendly and helpful ! Breakfast excellent and lots to choose from Rooms clean and tidy Good parking Quiet location
- this was a lovely hotel very friendly would stay there again
- Very friendly and helpful staff, who is also very kind and open, if you need something.
- The hotel was friendly and relaxed. It is in a quiet location. the bus services are within 10 minutes walk.The restaurant menu was limited, but food was good .
- The food was great,the staff especially nice,the room clean and comfortable. I liked the general quiteness of the hotel.
- Very friendly lovely position. We enjoyed our stay and hope to return.
- Our third visit and found everything to our liking. La Michele is a very friendly and homely hotel, close to bus stops and in a quiet lane, with a large pleasant garden, lovely pool area surrounded by shrubs and trees.