Grange Lodge Hotel
The Grange, St Peter Port
- The breakfast was very good. Staff were friendly and very willing to help. The pool was perfect. Lovely rear garden. Parking available
- Good parking at back and front. The swimming pool was lovely. Our first room was almost a suite and the 2nd had a balcony. Good sized communal areas too.
- good value, great pub and the pool, great location
- Spacious well equipt room. Bathrooms had been updated. Bedrooms now need to be too to match. Looking tired
- Good size bedroom and bathroom. Friendly staff. Food in restaurant was good. Value for money. Quiet location and pleasant grounds.
- It is a fine period building very close to the centre of St Peter Port, with attractive gardens, a good bar, parking, and very close to the activities we had planned for the weekend. My partner especially liked the light airy room we requested.
- Only 2 days, I liked the property, huge brekkie if you want it, (a pool!), sound proofing on windows. Would stay again if room did not face the road.
- Great breakfast, full choice including Haggis and Black Pudd. Kippers etc also an option. Clean Pool, reading room etc.
- The single room was spacious and lovely and airy and I could open the windows in the bathroom too. It was nice to be close to the pool. The gardens and swimming pool were kept clean and tidy and the patio was ideal with sun and shade. The restaurant was spacious overlooking a lovely garden and the location was quiet too.
- A lovely clean comfortable hotel with great staff. The pool is a great bonus and the gardens very nice. On a bus route so no need to climb the hill out of St Peter port, in fact it's pointless bringing a car here as the buses are excellent across the island, £1 each trip!
- Great breakfast and location good for shopping and transport connections. Surrounded by great gardens and parks with lovely views. Also close to lots of other different restaurants.
- The food was excellent.The staff were very friendly the hotel was kept very clear and tidy including our hotel room.
- All the staff were friendly & helpful. The breakfasts were well cooked with plenty of choice. Our room was comfortable & spacious overlooking the swimming pool. The restaurant served good food with plenty of choices.
- The staff were extremely polite and helpful, way beyond our expectations. All 9 in our group would recommend the hotel. Thank you to the staff for making our stay so enjoyable.
- Convenient to st peters port. Clean with excellent facilities friendly helpful staff. Excellent breakfast and bar restaurant menu.10/10 I would recommend the Grange lodge hotel to anyone visiting Guernsey
- The Staff were amazing . Nothing was too much trouble, make sure you book your meals as the restaurant gets very busy , it's very popular that's how good the food is. The bus stop is 2 minute walk from the hotel, most of the local buses stop there so no need to go into town.
- Lovely choice for breakfast. Bar and restaurant great. We all enjoyed the ambience of the hotel. Food very good .
- Fantastic service by friendly staff. Lovely full English and continental breakfast even haddock.. Rooms kept spotless by cleaning staff. Welcoming staff and excellent value meals.
- Excellent breakfast, with food cooked to order - and very prompt service. There were enough staff to cope each morning. I had four evening meals in the bar, where there was a very good range of meals on offer. The staff were very obliging . For example, I asked for more salad and not too many chips! The quality of the food was also good. The bar was busy each evening and booking a table was important. However, at peak times, they also opened the dining room for evening meals. The gardens of the hotel are really lovely.
- The hotel was spotlessly clean. The staff were extremely friendly, welcoming & worked exceptionally hard all the time. The food at breakfast & in the evening was of a high standard as was proven by the number of non residents & locals using the place in the evenings. Booking a table was advisable throughout the week that we were there 25th May - 1st June 2019 . When we informed the reception that we would be leaving at 7am for our flight, the lady asked if we would like a packed lunch in lieu of our missed breakfast, a lovely touch.