Les Rocquettes Hotel
Les Gravees, St Peter Port
Located on the outskirts of St Peter Port, Les Rocquettes is the perfect base for holiday or business stays. Facilities include an indoor pool, gym, jacuzzi, sauna, attractive gardens and stylish bar and restaurant. Originally a country mansion, Les Rocquettes was built in 1765 on the outskirts of St Peter Port. It first became a hotel in 1946, and in the past ten years it has been completely upgraded offering great accommodation and facilities including the health suite, function room and brand new Oak restaurant and bar. -
Außerhalb von St Peter Port gelegen ist dieses Hotel die ideale Ausgangsbasis für Ihren Aufenthalt in dieser Region. Das Hotel Les Rocquettes bietet einen Innenpool, ein Fitnessstudio, einen Whirpool, eine Sauna, wunderschöne Gärten und eine stylische Bar sowie ein Restaurant. Das ehemalige Landhaus wurde 1765 erbaut und 1946 in ein Hotel verwandelt. In den letzten zehn Jahren wurde es immer mehr zu dem eleganten und hervorragend ausgestatteten Hotel entwickelt, das Ihnen heute großartige Unterkünfte und wundervolle Einrichtungen, wie die Gesundheitssuite, den Saal für Veranstaltungen und das neue Restaurant und Bar in Eiche bietet. -
Les Rocquettes, posta alla periferia di St Peter Port, è l'ideale sia per chi è in viaggio d'affari che di piacere. L'hotel è dotato di piscina coperta, palestra, jacuzzi, sauna, giardini incantevoli e di un elegante bar ristorante. Les Rocquettes, un'antica residenza di campagna costruita nel 1765 alla periferia di St Peter Port, è stato trasformato in hotel nel 1946. Negli ultimi dieci anni, l'hotel è stato interamente rimodernato e oggi dispone di camere confortevoli, un centro fitness e benessere, una sala funzioni e di un bar ristorante, l'Oak, di recente costruzione. -
Situado en las afueras de St Peter Port, Les Rocquettes es la base perfecta para disfrutar de estancias de negocios o vacacionales. Las instalaciones incluyen piscina, gimnasio, jacuzzi, sauna, unos bonitos jardines y un elegante bar y restaurante. Esta antigua mansión rural fue construida en 1765 en las afueras de St Peter Port. Se convirtió en hotel en 1946 y en los últimos diez años ha sido reformado varias veces para ofrecer un excelente alojamiento con spa, salas de reuniones y el nuevo bar y restaurante Oak. -
- EVERYTHING: EXCELLENT.......room + balcony, food, staff (nicer than each other!), pool. I really liked the area inside the big window overlooking the garden - both upstairs & downstairs....lovely eating there looking out at the garden.
- Perfect location with fantastically helpful staff. Great pool area. Would stay again.
- friendly staff , qua;ity of food and location
- Beautiful main building and nicely kept throughout
- Our flight back to Germany was cancelled on Saturday evening. So we must find a hotel late for one night. We were lucky that we could book a room at the Les Rocuettes Hotel, it was our first request.
- The bar tender gave us advice on which restaurant to go to in town and he was really nice
- Lovely pool relaxed atmosphere and friendly staff
- Breakfast was great with a good selection of either/and a la carte and buffet options. Beds were comfortable, rooms quiet and well appointed. All staff were excellent, but particularly the reception staff. The bar and restaurant areas were relaxed with good service, good wine and good food. The pool, gardens and health spa were great.
- Good central location. Staff were very friendly. Menu in the Oak bar could do with being changed as it has been the same for the past 5 years. Though the food was very good.
- The upgrade was lovely, giving us a balcony overlooking the stunning garden. The swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna were great for an early morning swim session. The food in the restaurant, particularly the local mackerel was beautiful. A fantastic stay. Thank you. xxx
- Comfortable hotel with spacious rooms, if a little dated in some aspects. Very well maintained and clean. Very friendly, polite and helpful staff. Good parking facilitis. Nice location with attractive garden and shuttle bus service to the centre of town which is only a 15 minute walk. Good parking facilities.
- The staff were great and loved the swimming pool
- Staff at this hotel are absolutely first rate.Everything you ask for is done promptly,without fuss and with a smile on their face.Special word of praise for Adrian on reception,this guy is an absolute star!
- The staff were friendly and efficient and went beyond their duty in their standard of service. We ate both in the bar and the restaurant and in both the food was good. The location was convenient for buses (£1 fare!!) which made up for being a bit out of town. The gardens were well tended and picturesque and Ella's Bar was a quiet refuge when the main bar was busy.
- Fresh room with a balcony facing the garden was very comfortable. Excellent breakfast. Perhaps most exceptional was one of the reception staff who instantly grasped my need for one taxi to bring us to Hauteville House on the day we were departing, and then a second taxi to follow one hour later with our luggage, pick us up at Hauteville House and take us to the Condor ferry. And it all worked to perfection! Her name is Faye. Highly commendable. The staff in general were very courteous and helpful.
- Beautiful hotel, lovely staff and rooms, the breakfast was all and more that anyone could ask for, we will certainly be going back.
- The staff were very friendly on arrival. Room very comfortable and relaxing, balcony over very kept garden was a lovely surprise in the morning. I’ll be recommending your hotel to family and friends.
- Staff fantastic, food good especially the omelettes at breakfast. Room very good with all that you need. Leisure facilities fantastic and clean. Would definitely stay here again and would highly recommend this hotel to others. Thank you, Graham and Simon, room 107.
- this hotel has everything you can ask for. Pub, restaurant, bar, fitness and swimming pool. The room is very spacious and with a nice balcony. Great staff too.
- Lovely comfy beds and delicious yoghurt for breakfast