Saints Bay Hotel
Icart Point , St Martin
- Location Good size rooms Quite Good night sleep
- Pool opening hours :was told by reception they could not open pool earlier due to Government regulations !!!
- The room was clean and the bar was nice and clean and great to catch up on some work. It was quiet, The dinner was great and better than thought
- The staff, the food, lovely warm pool, relaxed atmosphere
- Breakfast was adequate. No fresh fruit available apart from apple. Location pretty good all round.
- Friendly staff. Room was adequate, but windows a bit drafty, which might be a problem in colder months. Bed and shower were comfortable. Dining room is quite posh.
- Amazing location beside Icart Point-the views there are incredible, breathtaking and really quiet! Very friendly staff especially the housekeeping staff and great outdoor pool.
- Very clean staff outstanding quite out of the way but that did not bother us
- -The staff can speak french -The location is ideal, very close to the Icart Point -The room was nice
- Bed was great but because we were the only guests the central heating system wasn't on and we were given a blow heater.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. Ashraf and Reham are a delightful couple and we enjoyed chatting to the exellent Spanish staff employed there - Angela, Laura and Amanda. We didn't catch the name of the barman but he was very pleasant, as was the lady who serviced the room. We had a slight problem at check in as to the room facilities, but this was resolved quickly and to our satisfaction. Breakfast was good and the one dinner we ate in was excellent. The hotel suited our need to relax and rest and was a good base from which to drive to all parts of the island, as we did. There is a beautiful cliff walk which can be started right opposite the hotel round to Icart point.
- Food was excellent - quality and quantity. Would have liked to have been able to have had yogurt or fruit with the full English Breakfast (only available with Continental breakfast). Location was excellent - quiet & peaceful, only yards from cliff paths. Bedroom and bathroom recently refurbished to high standard. Background music in dining room was well chosen.
- The staff at the reception were extremely rude and unhelpful.
- nothing, to make tea you had to knee on the floor, as that was the only place to plug in the kettle. bed was rubbish, could feel the springs, room cold, bathroom was hard to get into the bath, as the shower screen covered nearly all the bath, so couldn't reach the taps. over charged in the dining room told menu had not been updated.
- Public tolets spotlessly clean Staff pleasant and helpful Terrible smell of must in bedroom . Flies flew around bedroom all night.we had to keep pur faces covered Wouldnt stay there again
- Fantastic location almost on the cliff path, able to get a couple of walks in. Very friendly and helpful staff. Room was very clean, good shower, comfortable bed. Full English breakfast was excellent, perfectly cooked good ingredients.
- Rustige ligging Heel vriendelijk en vrolijk personeel