The Yacht Inn
South Esplanade, St Peter Port
- Great location, within walking distance to pubs etc bus terminus directly over the road
- Sea view over harbour, easy access to buses and st peter port. Nice breakfast.
- The breakfast was good and the room we had was large and the beds were comfortable the view over the harbour was great
- The room we had was spacious and provided all we needed. It had an excellent view over the boats in the harbour. Good breakfasts.
- Good breakfasts. Very good staff. Ideally situated for touring the island (next to bus station)
- Breakfast amazing.. Location perfect .. staff great .. coffees fab
- Quiet room provided with very large double bed. Early check in. Friendly staff. Very good breakfast and nice service.overall good in great location and just across the road from bus terminus (no issues with noise etc) if the price is right it's good for a night or two. Has a bar which is handy although there are plenty within easy walking distance.
- Due to age of building and its compactness, no lift available
- Brilliant exactly what we wanted, enjoyed out stay tremendous
- Breakfast was good - cooked from fresh which is a pleasant change. Location was brilliant for what we wanted.
- The Breakfast was simply perfect! variety of cereals, Toasts and fruits with 1 hot breakfast. Perfect to start the day with. and the location is the BEST part about this hotel. It is bang opposite to the Town Terminus from where all the buses leave. Would recommend this place especially if you are coming here for the first time.
- Great location (bus terminal outside the door). Very pleasant, helpful staff. Good quality beds, bedding and towels. We had two rooms, one was newly refurbished the other in need of a little TLC, however, both had good amenities and lovely harbour views.
- The location is great, right by the bus station and the harbour so ideal for getting around. My single room was fairly spacious and the bed was a small double. The price was reasonable.
- EXCELLENT BREAKFAST ,The Inn needs refurbishment, The shower door broken, no food lunch or dinner as stated on your website ;no lift, despite numerous flights of stairs, NO LOUNGE AREA ,
- Location was great. Close to town centre and right by the bus terminal. Staff friendly.
- Location couldn’t be better as far we were concerned.
- Nice size room. Breakfast good friendly staff. Good bar and atmosphere.
- The waitress was late for the breakfasts so I felt a little pressurised as my timings included a ferry to catch after brekfast. The staff otherwise were helpful and friendly as was the waitress.
- The food was very good. Excellent service. Very willing to help in any way needed.