The Imperial Hotel
- The room was really good, with plenty of room and a wonderful view across the bay. Everything was ready for us with the hotel taking notice of my pre-visit requests.
- Close to the beach, great view, friendly staff, clean and good breakfast
- The view is spectacular and very beautiful. We loved having breakfast in the morning light, overlooking the bay, watching the tides rising and falling, swimmers and dogs on the beach, sky and sea birds. The staff are wonderful, whatever area of work, they were warm hearted, very helpful and efficient.
- The hotel had a lovely rustic feel to it, nice and clean plus the evening food and the breakfast was really nice.
- The Imperial Hotel is a fantastic base for a weekend escape from central London. The location was perfect - right by the water, with lovely views to enjoy whilst dining in the fabulous restaurant downstairs. Would highly recommend.
- Really peasant, superb location. Been before, has been revamped and it’s now really nice
- The breakfast was amazing, as was the dinner and other food. All the staff were really nice, both in the restaurant and reception. Room had biscuits and hot chocolate, tea, coffee. Very nice views from the restaurant. Great for cycling/driving down the coasts of the island.
- Staff were very helpful, the view was stunning
- The lady on the front desk who helped us throughout our visit was so lovely! Breakfast was great, along with the staff in there too. Loved that it was on the beach!
- Great staff, excellent bathrooms, nice clean rooms, breakfast was faultless. Would recommend, and return!
- Perfect location, beach 1 minute walk. Bus stop directly outside the hotel, very convenient. Bus tickets were extremely cheap at one GBP per journey per person. Despite some problems the manager, Dominic, was extremely understanding, cooperative, professional and charming and found an acceptable solution. I will definitely recommend this hotel.
- This is a really nice hotel. It is beside the bay with great views and has a bus stop directly outside for the Airport and St Peter Port so you don't need a car. I stayed for business but would definitely come on a leisure break.
- Lovely hotel with great views of the bay. The restaurant is DELICIOUS, especially the seafood platter. The staff is super friendly and helpful. Would definitely recommend!
- Our rooms on the top floor had an amazing sea view. Room and bathroom good size and very clean. Staff friendly and a lovely relaxed atmosphere.
- Wonderful location overlooking the bay, with a bus stop conveniently across the road to go exploring from. The patio restaurant/bar area is the real winner.
- Staff very friendly and helpful. Beautiful location. Lovely breakfast.
- the location is amazing the staff are very nice they couldn’t do enough offer a nice breakfast foods good the chips are really good
- The staff were really friendly and helpful. The view from our room was amazing. The room was very comfortable, meals at hotel were delicious.
- Excellent all round , nice , comfy rooms , great staff , perfect location and wonderful food , have re-booked already for next year !!!!
- Everything,manager and staff were tremendous.Hotel was spotless throughout,and the food was excellent.
- The bed was very comfy and the room was well decorated. The breakfasts were always brilliant and delicious, AND they catered to my food allergies! Perfect location and sea views! Staff were absolutely lovely too! We're definitely coming back!
- Location on the bay is lovely and the recent addition of the dining room / outside patio area overlooking the sea is a great spot for a drink and / or meal. Staff were courteous and helpful, food was great and the room was comfortable. Bus stop outside makes travel around the island easy.