La Fregate Hotel
Les Cotils, St Peter Port, Guernsey
- Comfortable bed, friendly staff, great view, delicious breakfast
- Hotel is only a short walk (via steps) to the harbour with main attractions nearby. The rooms and restaurant have great views overlooking St. Peters Port. We were upgraded to a lovely 2 room suite with balconies and views of Herm and Stark. We had 2 very good evening meals at the restaurant which has an excellent menu that is good value. Service is first class.
- well worth the climb if arriving by foot. Well located to ferry terminel.
- My room far exceeded my Expectations with its sea view! The bed was super comfy and the room had a lovely feel to it. The restaurant has a stunning location and the staff demonstrated second to none service, handling my request for gluten and dairy free food really well. Thank you!
- The staff were attentive without being over bearing the hotel was clean and appeared to be in good order, good choices for breakfast very nice, excellent views from room, terrace and dinning area.
- Beautiful views, fantastic to have a balcony and particularly comfortable bed.
- the beautiful views from the bedroom window. so much going on and so much to watch. The staff were lovely and nothing was too much trouble. Food excellent and a great experience all round.
- Location, very good staff, very good diner
- Superb location - very professionnal staff, nice, helpful and always available. Great room, super high quality hotel. And the view from the balcony is simply amazing. I strongly recommend this hotel. Excellent place to visit the city (5 min walkto the city centre) , and the customer car park is very useful as parking can be a nightmare in the city. We enjoyed every moment !
- Excellent location (though up a very steep hill, which is worth knowing about!) with a lovely sea view and smart, comfortable rooms. The breakfast was phenomenal. Close to the centre of St Peter Port, but still very peaceful.
- Loved everything at La Fregate! Staff efficient and friendly,Delicious breakfast,Unlimited tea and coffee in the room, large bathroom, fabulous views and balcony, clever interior design, nice TV, seating area, recently very nicely decorated, beautiful flooring.
- Fantastic views, well appointed and with attentive staff
- Great location and lovely sea views. Polite, friendly staff and very good breakfast choice. Spotlessly clean and quiet. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel. We had a super stay.
- Location was excellent and the Food is fantastic with the best sreak I have ever eaten.
- Good location with excellent views. Staff very pleasant. Lovely breakfasts. Spacious room, balcony and grounds.
- Great location. Very friendly staff. Good food.
- The food including the breakfast was great. We ate in the restaurant on the night of our arrival and found the food to be very good, but pricey.
- A great room with all facilities and panoramic views overlooking the harbour. Every meal was excellent and all of the staff were tremendous; very helpful and engaging. Many thanks to them all
- Fantastic location. Our bedroom had a balcony with stunning views over the harbour. Staff delightful- couldn’t have done more. Fabulous food but pricey
- Fantastic location. The view from our sizeable room out to the harbour and broader bay was a real treat. The breakfasts were excellent and the staff very attentive at both breakfast and dinner. Evening dining was of 'fine dine' quality . A great experience. The admin staff were helpful in any way they could be. Greatly appreciated.