Fleur Du Jardin
Grands Moulins, Kings Mills
Fleur Du Jardin is relaxed and informal with a hint of the unusual. It serves good fresh food and has a private swimming pool in its spacious grounds. The Fleur Du Jardin takes its names from a breed of Guernsey cows! The restaurant features as much local produce as possible including beef and pork from Meadow Croft Farm, and local seafood. There is a frequently changing selection of Real Ales. Buses stop regularly outside the hotel, or you can hire a bicycle to explore the island. -
Das Hotel Fleur Du Jardin bietet eine entspannte und zwanglose Atmosphäre mit ungewöhnlicher Note. Freuen Sie sich auf gute, frische Speisen und den hoteleigenen Pool auf dem weitläufigen Gelände. Das Hotel Fleur Du Jardin ist nach einer Rinderrasse Guernseys benannt. Das Restaurant verwendet möglichst Produkte aus der Region einschließlich Rind- und Schweinefleisch von der Meadow Croft Farm und lokale Meeresfrüchte. Eine häufig wechselnde Auswahl an Real Ales wird ebenfalls angeboten. Die Busse halten regelmäßig vor dem Hotel; alternativ erkunden Sie die Insel mit einem der Mietfahrräder. -
Il Fleur du Jardin offre un ambiente rilassante e informale con tocchi di originalità. Propone una cucina eccellente e una piscina privata nel vasto giardino. La struttura prende il nome da una razza di mucche di Guernsey. Il ristorante propone principalmente prodotti locali, compresi il manzo e il maiale della MeadowCroft Farm, e frutti di mare. A vostra disposizione anche qualità sempre diverse di birre alla spina. Potrete approfittare della fermata dell'autobus presente fuori dalla struttura o noleggiare una bicicletta per esplorare l'isola. -
- Room very comfortable, updated bathroom. Excellent breakfast with choice of cooked and /or continental. Manager was very helpful when our plans changed and fast ferry cancelled due to weather.
- Room was very pretty, clean and setting is lovely. Staff are very friendly.
- Outstanding hotel, quirky, well decorated and very clean Last minute booking due to flight cancellation. They went out of their way to accommodate my family of 5. Pool and setting were gorgeous. Lots of lovely touches such as blankets. Food was fantastic and breakfast great quality with lots of choice. We would definitely come back
- Staff friendly and helpful, food excellent - breakfast and dinner, lovely clean room (208) and beautiful location. Lovely terrace to sit on of an afternoon but also an easy walk down to Vazon Bay and well connected via bus. We hired bikes and found we were well located for cycling around.
- The food was amazing and the setting was beautiful
- Fantastic stay. Staff were so accommodating and helpful. Stayed with my 15 month old and they did everything to make our stay enjoyable. Only small tweak could have been a fan in the room as it was very warm.
- Staff were very accommodating. The rooms are lovely and really comfortable.
- Good location to visit Island. Busstop in front of the entrance. Good full english breakfast en lovely menu for dining on sunny terrace. Friendly and helpful staff.
- Excellent garden surroundings Top notch food
- The location was perfect for the good weather we had and the west coast. The breakfast was also tasty and with a range of options.
- Stone walls, olde worlde, contemporary look.
- Very quaint, lovely atmosphere, very helpful staff. Our loft suite was very comfortable with 2 modern bathrooms and all amenities.
- The staff were friendly, the food was good and the restaurant was popular with locals as well so there was a good atmosphere.
- Breakfast was a full English and delicious!
- What a wonderful hotel. The staff were friendly helpful and very polite. The guests at the hotel were incredibly happy to be there and we all got on so well. Breakfast was incredible. The dining experience was excellent and we couldn’t recommend it highly enough. We will certainly visit again.
- Absolutely everything and we will come here again
- Lovely characterful property. Great location. Great menu and food. Helpful and warm service.
- Stayed with a friend, we had a wonderful time..the pub is gorgeous and staff and facilities were everything we wanted and more. Our room was lovely and the shower was great! Beautiful bar and delicious breakfast. Could not recommend more
- Comfy large bed.. indoor and outdoor bar and terrace facilities
- Beautiful, quaint hotel. Lovely atmosphere
- Very well presented and comfortable room.
- We stayed in room 201, which had a very comfortable 4 poster bed. The staff were friendly, warm and helpful. The room was a great temperature, with plenty of space. When they found out we were vegetarian, they ordered in veggie sausages especially for us for breakfast. The breakfast was amazing; plenty of choice with cold and hot food, literally as much as we could eat. The bus stop was outside the door and only £1 each to get anywhere. The beer garden was big, with a covered area for when it rained. The pool looked lovely, but we didn’t use it as it’s still a little early in the season. We had an evening meal on two different occasions, which was good, with a few vegetarian choices.