White House Hotel
- Felt very homely, seemed like nothing was an issue for the staff, very helpful, very professional, lovely room, nice little extras included such as toiletries, tea and coffee and dressing gowns! Will definitely be returning many times! Would recommend to anyone 😁
- Location is STUNNING - so for that alone, the hotel is memorable. Breakfast is a buffet, even for the hot items, which seems unusual for a hotel of this calibre. The specials were anything but - unless you like cold, chopped tomatoes on a flash-griddled slice of white Mothers' Pride. Cafes and Gift Shops were manned by the easily the best Staff. Tennis; this was great fun, free and the hotel provides equipment. Seems a fantastic holiday for intergenerational families.
- Good breakfast overall. Ordering was a little confusing, and loathe runny scrabbled eggs even though I acknowledge that "creamy" is the trend.
- The hotel was a quiet oasis with tranquil gardens and amazing views. We were blessed with fabulous weather which enabled us walk the island and find a quiet beach to sit and spend time relaxing. The hotel was well staffed all of whom were very helpful and the food was excellent.
- Emplacement de rêve, style vieille angleterre charmant, dépaysement total.
- Ligging is erg mooi, En de faciliteiten zijn ook goed: mooie tuin met zwembad, zitjes met uitzicht op het haventje, ruime kamers, fijne bedden en comfortabele badkamer, uitgebreide ontbijtopties (waaronder vega(n)), behulpzaam personeel.