Set on the cliff top of Jerbourg Point, this premier establishment is just fifteen minutes travelling time from Guernsey Airport and St. Peter Port Ferry Terminal.
Elegantly decorated for your convenience, all the accommodation units come with an fine array of modern appliances to offer every detail that lends a feeling of space, utter comfort and contemporary style.
The exclusive Les Trois Isles is a beautifully designed restaurant specialising in seafood, presented in superb menus and accompanied by an excellent wine selection backed up by unparalleled levels of service.
Health and recreation conscious guest, can have access to the refreshing swimming pool, which is placed on-site.
- The breakfast, the location, the staff, the room, the view, the pool, the comfy bed.
- Fantastic location with lovely beaches around and a great cake shop!
- What a brilliant find. The hotel is gorgeous and the views quite breathtaking. We sat out on the terrace and drank Prosecco while we worked our way through their yummy selection of cakes. Booked a standard room which was great. You could see Herm and Sark out of the window. Bed was comfy and room was nice and clean. Staff very friendly and helpful. We had dinner at the Hotel, delicious! The manager (I think her name was Fran?) found us a great table by the window and looked after us. Also Lewis and the other guy in the bar deserve a special mention. Chrissie on reception was a great help with our hire car mix up - completely our fault. Thank you to everyone, memorable short stay - we will definitely be back!
- Lovely Hotel set on the beautiful cliffs with spectacular views to wake up to. Greats walks from either side of the hotel around the island. Staff were so friendly (I was suprised at the reviews that say otherwise!), food delicious (those cakes!) and rooms and bar area so comfortable - great place to spend a relaxing weekend.
- we were ill so very helpful with room service, only person we had contact with was young Dutch man, he was very very good and extremely nice and we were grateful for that being ill, he came up to room to give menus for room service, booked taxi, efficient with bill etc
- The people and the location were fab and the so was the breakfast!
- Attentive, efficient and polite staff throughout. Exceedingly good cakes and pastries. Superb choice at breakfast. Excellent value for money Sunday carvery and good evening meal choices.
- Nice restaurant, but pricey. Good wine list choice.
- The breakfast was fine however I was surprised there was no baked beans on any of the four days I was at the hotel also that it was the exactly the same each day
- Wide choice of complimentary breakfast. Splendid sea view from bedroom and restaurant. Quiet location yet only 15 minutes from St Peter Port. Excellent coffee shop, bar and restaurant
- It was in a lovely secluded place with fantastic views and lovely atmosphere
- Paul, Lewis and the staff did everything possible to ensure our stay was a perfect one.
- Only a set menu available in the evening at a cost of either £25 or £32. I didn’t want 3 courses but no other option
- Excellent Property, clean modern decor, breakfast was brilliant, comfy bed, clean room excellent views, close to town far enough away for peaceful walks. Ideal.
- Celebrated 30th wedding anniversary here travelling from Gatwick. Absolutely lovely hotel. So relaxing. Beautiful views. Very good food and excellent service. Room had lovely balcony overlooking the pool and sea. Quiet and peaceful and very relaxing. Would highly recommend
- Both me and my boyfriend had a very enjoyable stay at Hotel Jerbourg. The views around the hotel are beautiful and very scenic. On a clear sunny day you can see the Islands of Sark, Herm and Jethou We stayed in a superior double room, room 26 named Beaucette. This room was on the ground floor and even though it didn't have the sea view like the 5 superior rooms above with balconies, it did have its own pattio with its own seating facing the swimming pool. This came in handy with being only a few seconds away from having a dip in the pool. The room itself is very spacious with a very comfortable bed, sofa, table and chairs and a very reasonable size dressing table with t.v. and DVD player. There is also a fridge in the room which came in very handy on those warmer days. One extra thing in the room which was a nice surprise is that there is a tablet that you can use free of charge with no password necessary, so using the internet facilities is excellent in the comfort of your own room. The bathroom is also very spacious with a very nice shower where you can choose from two settings to use and is nicely decorated in a modern feel. Breakfast was really good with lots to choose from such as your fried buffet, selection of cereals, yogurts, fruits, croissants, and brown or white bread that you can toast with lots of different spreads available. We had meals in the restaurant a few times during our stay, which you can book a table through reception. The food was amazing where the portion sizes are massive! For example I had a caesar salad the one night and ordered a side of fries with it, when the salad came out, I then realised that the fries wernt needed, but what I ate of them was very tasty. The town isn't close to the hotel, however there is a bus (number 81) which comes straight outside the hotel, which for a single ticket only costing £1 takes you directly into town so that it saves having to drive there.
- Nice Pool. Excellent cakes / cafe. Clean room. Comfortable beds.
- Bed sizes generous. Close to lovely walks. Some lovely staff members.
- We went with my parents in law, they were given a suite which was more than we could have hoped for! Location is amazing high up on a cliff, yes there is the fog horn, but that is hardly the hotels fault, sea and weather!!