B/W Moores Central Hotel
Le Pollet, St Peter Port
- Food was excellent and good value for money.
- I had a snack on the terrace with my grandson …...good service, nice food and speedily served
- Stayed twice in the week as we were travelling around Channel Islands. Location only a few minutes to harbour ferries, on edge of shopping district and with easy access to local transport. Reception staff were excellent and well informed. Catering staff excellent for both evening meal and breakfast. Hot breakfast was cooked to order. Both rooms we used had views over roof tops to harbour. ( May not always be the case.)
- Food good. Service great. Super position.
- Location perfect, quiet but in the centre and close to harbour, excursions, bars and restaurants.
- Staff were excellent. Especially Caroline at reception . Food excellent and very well presented, I would definitely stay again.
- The hotel was in an excellent location and easy to find. The food in the restaurant was excellent and the staff were very friendly and helpful. The decor in all areas of the hotel was nice and very clean. The gym was equipped with plenty of pieces of equipment.
- Location. Rooms nice and cozy, good breakfast
- Great location and wonderful staff that make you feel very welcome! Definitely highly recommended
- Moore’s hotel is well located in the old quarter of St Peter Port and close to both the harbour and shops and restaurants. The hotel is well appointed with an excellent Ding Room as well as an outdoor terrace, convivial bar and Lounge and a cellar. All staff were super friendly and efficient.
- Good location very clean and comfortable
- The room was gorgeous, beautifully presented. The staff very helpful and pleasant. We received a great welcome. The breakfast had plenty of choice and the staff were very keen to serve anything you desired.
- Great location. Could do with updating the rooms but comfortable never the less
- The bed was extremely comfortable and the staff helpful and efficient.
- Breakfast was excellent and good varied choices Food is always amazing Staff attentive and friendly Plenty of places to sit, eat, drink and relax
- The breakfast was good, though rather expensive, and the waiting staff polite.
- Breakfast was very nice even the vegetarian English, a very good choice for breakfast and all freshly prepared. The location in the heart of ST Peter Port was excellent. The service in the restaurants and bars at the hotel were excellent with staff being very attentive and helpful.