Ellingham Self-Catering Cottages
The Ellingham Cottages, Les Camps Du
- The cottage was in excellent condition, the kitchen was very well equipped, the towels were soft, clean and plentiful. The bathrobes were luxurious and overall everything was provided that you’d need for a self catering holiday. The location is superb, close to the shops and public transport and within easy reach of the beach and cliff paths.
- Warm, friendly welcome. A lovely welcome pack which was appreciated. Ideal location, quiet yet easy access for buses and shops and only a 10 minute walk to beautiful cove. Would definitely recommend a stay there.
- The location was brilliant. Easy for walking into St Peter Port, restaurants, hotel swimming pools and beaches and cliff walks. Close to bus too
- At the Ellingham cottages you feel welcome everytime. The cottage has a clean bathroom with big shower and very fluffy towels and bathrobes. The beds are very cushy. The living room has 2 comfortable couches, a tv, receiver, dvd-player. There is also a dining table with chairs for sitting and having dinner. The terrace have a nice place to sit and in front of the house too. There is a washing machine in the kitchen, which we appreciate very much. Fiona is such a warm and hearty person, it is always a pleasure to stay here. The hole team are always diligent and very obliging. Everytime again! Thank you!
- The location of the cottages is perfect, in a quiet residential area with easy access to a range of food shops, pubs, hotels (including the excellent Bella Luce with its own Gin distillery!), cliff path walks and beaches. The Ellingham is the perfect base for a relaxing holiday away from the hustle and bustle of a touristy resort. We walked into St. Peter Port for brunch at Octopus Bar & Restaurant overlooking the harbour, which was lovely. We have stayed at the Ellingham 4 times in recent years and we will definitely return again. The cottages are clean, modern, well equipped and well maintained. The rooms are comfortable and are furnished with nice beds. There’s ample storage for all your luggage and beach gear and plenty of parking spaces. There is a garden and outside eating area for every cottage and a big field at the rear for the kids to run around and play. The library is well stocked with books, dvds and games available to borrow. What else could you ask?!
- First class in all aspects. Lovely comfortable cottages - super location and fantastic grounds. Perfect for families with lovely indoor and outdoor toys they can play with. Everything was thought of. Really perfect for us - we booked again for next year while we were there!
- The apartment was very clean, spacious and airy. Loved that there was lots of natural light in all areas.So comfortable to relax in after our daily excursions and met all our needs. Ideal location for walking and getting about without needing a car. Fiona and her team were very friendly and helpful. We had a superb week. Thank you!
- Fab place, very easy location, lots of parking, clean, quiet, great pubs and restaurants in walking distance.
- It was a comfortable corner Cottage with a wonderful terrace and view into the green with a grill. And very friendly and great hosts! The house was nicely furnished and we had very comfortable rooms and toilet facilities. The Cottage is well situated in the village St. Martin. And absolutely fantastic restaurants in the neigbourhood.
- The whole layout was excellent for 4 adults and 2 children
- There was a load of bread and pint of milk in the fridge when we arrived. A real lifesaver! So welcoming. There was a “library” with toys, books, DVDs etc. (and a tumble dryer!) it was great with the kids to keep them busy!
- Didn't expect the bread, butter, tea etc on arrival or excellent library of books and DVDs. Excellent shops & restaurants nearby plus buses dead easy to get to facilitate our coastal walking every day. 2 nice bays within easy walking distance.
- We stayed in a 3 bed cottage as a family of 4 adults and a toddler. The cottage was very high spec and was a real home from home. We had all we needed and more. Fiona and Simon were very friendly and were on hand for anything we needed. The welcome pack was very welcome! The facilities were brilliant and our toddler adored the garden play area and the library. There was an fantastic set of dvds and books and kids toys. We were also able to borrow buckets spades and a windbreak for the beach. The location was perfect - off the road but so close to the shops and restaurants in St Martins. We won’t be staying in a hotel again next time we are back and are delighted we found these little gems!
- Fiona and her husband were so helpful and friendly, they have a collection of DVDs and board games for when you want to stay in and relax, they also have a massive back garden for barbecues and for the children to play and the location is great! Close to the bus stop, supermarkets, bakery and more! We absolutely loved our holiday and will definitely consider it for future visits.
- Kitchen was stocked with a few essentials (milk, cheese etc)
- Hosts were friendly and helpful, accommodation clean and comfortable, location great near bus stop and beautiful coast.
- Very spacious, just as shown in pictures. There is a library / toy room where kids can borrow things so it was very convenient and easy to keep them occupied. Lovely gardens to enjoy an alfresco meal or a glass of wine in the evenings. The hosts are excellent and nothing is too much trouble !
- So close to everything we needed and wanted to do. Everything at the cottage was clean and comfy, brilliant welcome package for the first day much appreciated. Brilliant for couples or families.
- The extra things available, like BBQ,s wind breaks, toys, games and books. The owners were very friendly and helpful. The place was nice and comfortable and had plenty of parking.
- Excellent greeting, very comfortable accommodation, quiet and peaceful. Easy reach of St Peter Port for town facilities if required. What more is there to say!
- The apartment has very well-chosen furniture, all needed items were available and the library with a huge variety of books and movies was especially great for the book-worm in our family. Also the location near the cliff path was highly enjoyable, as the cliffs on the south-east side of the island are stunningly beautiful.
- The hosts were so friendly and made us feel so welcome, also accommodating letting us stay a bit extra on our check out day. The cottages are conveniently situated within walking distance of the beautiful south coast beaches and close to the shops. Great kitchen facilities and bathrooms.
- Lots of space ,beds very comfortable had everything you needed. Lovely outside area to relax The hosts were very helpful and friendly nothing too much trouble. Will be going back later this year.
- The owner was friendly and helpful. The cottages are close to pubs and restaurants and handy foe town.
- The cottage is very well located, not far to the wonderfull bays in the east and south Guernsey coasts. Many facilities et services. Fiona ans Simon are very thoughtful.